Saturday 6 February 2010

clare copland visiting tutor sessions.




Clare Copland one of the enthusiastic people I ever meet, there’s not one person who she can not get enthusiastic by. She a very inspiring person if she can not inspire you then I really don’t know who can, well beside your self.


Here are a few photos on what we designed and marked. The first session we made was accessories. I put together a hat using a shower cap, doily, croshay part from a dress, fabric, a mask and some jems/stones. I put it together by laying the croshay part over the shower cap then gluing the mask on top. I created a fan with the doily and glued them to the back of the mask, after that I mad a flower out of fabric and created a head pieces from an old headband, I really disliked the it so I toke it apart and attached it to the mask as well as the jems.

1 comment:

Laura said...

what a fun dress!