Friday 9 April 2010

5 year plan

What your 5 year plan? I hate this question because some times I feel that I am not ready to start thinking about what my future will come down to. However at the end of the day I have to sit and think do I really want to just wing it at the end of each year, or I can think and write down the goals and plans I have for myself. This will give me something to work for where I know I will be happy at the end of the day if I achieve them.

First year: taken on a third year preferably on the BA (Hons) fashion design and technologies. Placement for 3 months in a garment technologies department. Find some where super cheap in Bournemouth or move back home and travel in.


Second year: apply for a job in my final chosen area. (Garment technology right now) in the hope I get one I would then move to where I need to be for the job.


Third, fourth and firth year: I hope to hold down a job in my chosen area travel some one the many places I would love love love to go New York, Paris, Africa, India... start to work my way up a companies
happy in the job and companies I am working for

No comments: