Thursday 1 April 2010

Germany

With my university I went over to Germany to help make connection with a university over there in the hope that the course can offer exchanges pupils and teachers.

On our trip to the university we stop off at there exhibition show they had put on. It had collection, photography, promotional work all displayed over three rooms.

As soon as you walked through the doors of the building the exhibition started, carrying all the way through to the three rooms. looking up at the walls as you walk up the stares you can see some of the students illustrations life size.

when reaching the three rooms you could see several collection one in particularly stood out. i am focusing my collection on fabric manipulation for my final, and in the exhibition there was one collection also based on the manipulation of fabric, which gave me some great inspiration for my.



we also had a chance to see the site and go shopping. however with the devastating blow my camera broke and i stupidly for got to take my phone charger. it always happens at once, so there are no picture for me to show of the rest of my trip. i did get to go on a tore on Berlin as well as visiting shoe shops. overall i am so glad i had the opportunity to go.

No comments: